Saturday, February 7, 2009

Guilty Pleasure LO


Here is my LO for Butterfly Crafts Guilty Pleasure challenge..............................it's also based on the February sketch by the wonderful Mel at Hybrid.




On Crop-o-dile Island this week we had to scrap an household item! Goodness did this have me stumpped for a while but here is what I came up with (with a few suggestions - thanks Toni) Scrapped Thongs!





And for us gals on the Kanzan Tribe - a moral boost with some smuggled items. We lost a tribe member last week so I think we deserved something spesh! Survival Kit contents include: loo paper- so we dont need to use leaves, matches - to start a fire the easy way, shampoo/conditioner- cos goodness my hair feels gross, chocolate - mmmmm and scotch - for medicinal purposes only!! Oh and Sven (aka Ken) he's just there for our pleasure!!!! Goodness I'm silly LOL!







3 comments:

  1. dont know about that survival kit...however, I might be popping in from Hanami to chare that scotch with you Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri you are a scream GF!!!
    I'm seriously glad that you're on the island with me!!!
    Oh and as for Sven...................;)

    ReplyDelete